Gray’s Crossing Real Estate
Gray’s Crossing is one of Truckee’s newest golf course communities that was developed by Tahoe Mountain Resorts and is comprised of 700 beautiful acres of rolling forested land centered around the Peter Jacobsen/Jim Hardy championship golf course. With 5 unique sections of the neighborhood, Gray’s Crossing offers an option for everyone looking to take advantage of the active Tahoe lifestyle. Many of the lots in this majestic neighborhood offer beautiful forest settings, golf course frontage, mountain views, and are all considered top-notch real estate opportunities.
Gray’s Crossing was designed as one of Truckee’s most sustainable neighborhoods and is a designated as an Audubon International Sustainable Community and received L.E.E.D. Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for its golf course buildings’ design and construction. Gray’s Crossing is also home to the first-ever Sunset Magazine Mountain Idea Home.
Gray’s Crossing Amenities
- The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy
- The Golf Shop at Gray’s Crossing
- PJ’s restaurant at The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing
- 500 acres of dedicated open space
- Six miles of hiking and biking trails
- Neighborhood park
- Close proximity to Truckee Recreation Center
- Schaffer’s Camp, private dining atop Northstar
- Alpine Club, ski valet and après ski in The Village at Northstar
If you are considering purchasing property in the Gray’s Crossing neighborhood I would love to talk with you and discuss options that exist in this beautiful section of Truckee, CA.