Gray’s Crossing Real Estate
Gray’s Crossing real estate is one of Truckee’s newest golf course communities that was developed by Tahoe Mountain Resorts. This luxury golf community is just a few miles from downtown historic Truckee which offers fabulous shopping and dining opportunities. Gray’s is comprised of 377 lots set on 600 beautiful acres of rolling forested land centered around the Peter Jacobsen/Jim Hardy championship golf course. With five unique sections of the neighborhood, Gray’s Crossing real estate provides many unique opportunities for those looking to take advantage of the active Lake Tahoe lifestyle. Many of the vacant lots in this majestic neighborhood offer beautiful forest settings, golf course frontage, mountain views, and are all considered top-notch real estate opportunities. Gray’s Crossing offers the convenience of proximity to town, yet still, offers the peace and seclusion of quiet mountain living. Gray’s Crossing Real Estate in Truckee, CA Offers Significant Value
Gray’s Crossing was designed as one of Truckee’s most sustainable neighborhoods. It is designated as an Audubon International Sustainable Community and received L.E.E.D. Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for its golf course buildings’ design and construction. Gray’s Crossing is home to the first-ever Sunset Magazine Mountain Idea Home. This neighborhood features high-quality custom mountain homes that meet strict design criteria which helps to preserve the integrity of the neighborhood. With home pricing starting around $900,000 and ranging up to $2,500,000 this neighborhood offers mountain modern luxury homes for discerning buyers.
Gray’s Crossing Real Estate Amenities
- The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing designed by Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy
- The Golf Shop at Gray’s Crossing
- PJ’s restaurant at The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing
- 500 acres of dedicated open space
- Six miles of hiking and biking trails
- Neighborhood Park
- Close proximity to Truckee Recreation Center
- Close proximity to Prosser Reservoir for fishing, swimming, paddleboarding, hiking and mountain biking.
- Schaffer’s Camp, private dining atop Northstar (with Tahoe Mtn Club Membership)
- Alpine Club, ski valet and après ski in The Village at Northstar (with Tahoe Mtn Club Membership)
Contact Dave Westall, Gray’s Crossing Realtor
Are you interested in Gray’s Crossing real estate and homes for sale? Dave Westall is your Truckee Real Estate expert and is happy to answer any questions you have. Contact Dave at (530) 448-9882 or David@WestallRealEstate.com.
Gray's Crossing Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.