930 Sierra Vista Ave.
930 Sierra Vista Avenue, Homewood, CA 96141
930 Sierra Vista Ave. Neighborhood Description
Located within the Tahoe Pines subdivision in Homewood, CA, this property is just a gentle mile to the beach and private pier for immediate lake access. A paved bike path is at the neighborhood entrance providing access to Tahoe City, Olympic Valley and all the way down the West Shore to Rubicon Bay. The Blackwood Creek trailhead is just down the street offering direct access to Barker Pass, the Tahoe Rim Trail and endless backcountry excursions. Homewood Mountain Resort is just 2 miles away while Palisades Tahoe and Northstar are close by for endless skiing adventures. For backcountry enthusiasts, you can tour from the house as Blackwood Canyon is perfect for ski touring. To describe this location as magical would be an understatement.
- Offered at: $3,089,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2,838 square feet
- Oversized 3-car garage
- 2 spacious decks overlooking Blackwood Creek
- Gas firepit overlooking the creek
- Great room featuring a wall of windows, canyon views, and vaulted ceilings
- Lower level family room with gas fireplace and deck access
- Stunning primary bedroom offering creek views
- Located just one mile from the beach and private pier
- Offered turn-key for convenience
- MLS# 20231056
Contact Dave Westall, Homewood, CA Realtor
Are you interested in Homewood, CA homes for sale? Dave Westall is your Homewood real estate expert and is happy to answer any questions you have about purchasing or selling Lake Tahoe real estate.
Address: 930 Sierra Vista Ave.
Square Feet: 2,838
Garage: 3 Car Garage
Year Built: 2003