SOLD! 10278 High St. Truckee, CA 96161
Downtown Truckee Location
Downtown Truckee is one of the best Tahoe locations to own an income property due to high market rents, walkable central location, proximity to employment centers, transportation is readily available and all Tahoe amenities are close by. This vibrant district offers amazing shops, restaurants and bars and are within walking distance of this duplex property. The Downtown Truckee Train and Bus Station are located close by offering easy access to Amtrak, TART, and other transportation options. Northstar Resort and Palisades Tahoe are just a fifteen-minute drive away allowing easy access to some of the region’s best ski resorts. This charming duplex will always be in demand in this bustling ski town.
10278 High St. Features
- Sale Price: $760,000
- List Price $799,000
- Unit 1 offers 2 bed, 1 bath with laundry (Market Rent $2,400 – $2,800)
- Unit 2 offers 1 bed, 1 bath with laundry & 1-car garage (Market Rent $1,800 – $2,000)
- Sunny orientation and panoramic views
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, employment centers & transportation
- Detached outbuilding with electricity, perfect for office of possible conversion to ADU
Contact Dave Westall, Truckee Realtor
Are you interested in Truckee income properties and second homes? Dave Westall is your Truckee Real Estate expert and is happy to answer any questions you have about purchasing or selling luxury homes in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.