I know how to help you sell your Lake Tahoe real estate quickly and for top dollar! My successful real estate marketing plan will provide you with a blue print for how I will handle every aspect of selling your property from my initial inspection to contract negotiations. Selling Tahoe real estate is a complicated process and I want to ensure that my clients are serviced to the highest level possible ensuring a smooth real estate transaction. Lets talk today about how I can help you achieve your real estate goals!
Dave Westall’s Powerful 7 Point Marketing Plan
1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
3. SALES PROGRAM
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Photograph your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings.
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents by hosting a broker caravan.
- Promote your property by networking with Tahoe Riverfront Realty, Inc. sales people and active agents from other companies.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Feature your home on the Internet through numerous channels including my website and blogs
- Design a custom web site exclusively for your home to give the best Internet presence.
- Produce a video tour to prospective buyers.
4. COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
- Send you a printed copy and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you regularly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. STRUCTURING THE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Create an escrow timeline so that everyone involved in the transaction is on the same page.
- Help facilitate the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller’s TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. SERVICE AFTER THE
- Help arrange to wire your net proceeds into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement to ensure accuracy.
- Give you a CD containing all your real estate transaction documents. This is a valuable reference for the future.
If you have any questions about my powerful real estate marketing plan I would be happy to discuss how we can apply this plan to your property in order to sell it quickly and for top dollar! Please feel free to contact me anytime!
Best regards, Dave
David Westall, Realtor
Tahoe Riverfront Realty, Inc.