SOLD! Beautifully Remodeled Alpine Meadows Townhouse With Views
Sale Price: $465,000
205 Alpine Meadows Rd #22
Alpine Meadows, CA 96146
Rarely does an Alpine Meadows Townhouse with such beauty inside and out come available for sale. This highly desirable end unit is the largest unit within the complex and has been tastefully remodeled throughout. Extra windows have been added creating a light and bright space framing the breathtaking views of Thunder Ridge. The 1,562 square feet of living space includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large bonus office space, and a very comfortable kitchen and dining area. Upgrades throughout the home include Low-E dual pane windows, updated flooring and carpets, remodeled kitchen with new appliances as well as remodeled bathrooms. The exterior features multiple places to relax including the spacious front deck with massive views, the sunny flagstone patio in the back of the unit or the HOA pool that was just updated in 2016.
Located in the highly desirable Alpine Manor II Complex at the base of Alpine Meadows Road, this townhouse sits in a recreational mecca. In the winter months, skiing or riding is just minutes away at Alpine Meadows or Squaw Valley Ski Resorts. In the summer months, there are endless recreational opportunities all right outside the door. The Alpine Springs Community Park is located within walking distance to this property and features a sandy beach, swimming pond, tennis courts and more. Hop on your bike and ride to either Squaw Valley or Tahoe City and beyond on the 22-mile bike path, all right out your front door. The very popular Western States mountain bike trail is just down the road and the 5 Lakes Hiking Trail is a quick drive up the street. At the end of a long day, walk to the River Ranch or the Crest Cafe for a delicious meal and lively atmosphere. This Townhome is perfect for anyone looking to have fun in the mountains.
205 Alpine Meadows Rd. #22 Features
- Sale Price: $465,000
- List Price: $475,000
- 1,562 SF
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Office / Bonus Space
- Completely Remodeled Throughout
- Rare End Unit with Added Windows and Beautiful Views of Thunder Ridge
- Flagstone Back Patio
- HOA Offers a Beautiful Pool that was Updated in 2016
- Located in the Highly Desirable Alpine Manor II Complex
- HOA Dues Are Only $200 Per Month
- Short Drive up the Road to Alpine Meadows or over to Squaw Valley Ski Resort
- Walking Distance to Alpine Springs Community Park featuring a Sandy Beach, Swimming Pond, Tennis Courts and More.
- Miles of Hiking & Biking Trails Right Out the Front Door
- Walk to the River Ranch and Crest Cafe
- MLS # 20170218
205 Alpine Meadows Rd. #22 Location